Enter the new Wonderlist An American in Paris the Musical Contest to get an opportunity to win a trip for 2 to Paris.
Entry to this contest is open only to residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Ontario who have attained the age of majority in their province or residence.
There are two ways to enter:
- Via website: Visit the official contest web page and complete the entry form with your email address, name, last name, phone number, gender, year of birth and postal code.
- Via email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “anamericaninparis Contest”, in the body of the email write your full name, email address, phone number and an original 50 word essay about what type of contest you would like to see on Wonderlist.
To earn additional entries you can share the personal referral link that will be provided to you after completing the entry form, you can also send an email such as the one explained in the second method of entry with a different original essay each time you send it. You can obtain one entry for each email you send, limit of one mail per day.
Contest closes on September 7, 2018. Winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries.
There is one Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of one trip to Paris for two, including:
• Roundtrip economy airfare to Paris
• 7 -nights’ accommodation at the Hotel Le Littré
• Roundtrip transfers in destination
The Wonderlist An American in Paris the Musical Contest begins at 2:00 PM ET on August 21, 2018 and ends at 9:00 AM ET on September 7, 2018.
Winners and contest results
The draw to select the winner will take place on September 7, 2018. He/she will be contacted by telephone or email.