Enter the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Experience the North Contest for your chance to win a trip to the Yukon which includes a 2 night stay at Inn on the Lake with breakfast and passes to some of the Yukon’s top tourist attractions.
Contest is open to all Canadian residents, excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Click here to go to the Experience the North Contest page and login via Facebook or using your email address.
Then, follow the instructions to earn entries into the contest by: signing up to the Airport newsletter, visiting Air North on Facebook, visiting Inn on the Lake on Facebook, visiting Vancouver international Airport on Facebook, etc.
Contest closes on Monday January 15th, 2018. A random draw will be conducted from among all the elegible entries to select the winner of the trip to the Yukon.
A trip for two from Vancouver to the Yukon. Grand Prize Package includes:
- Round-trip air for two courtesy Air North, Yukon's Airline from Vancouver (YVR) to Whitehorse.
- Accommodation for two nights at the Inn on the Lake, including breakfast.
- Two entrance tickets to Yukon Wildlife Preserve.
- Two entrance tickets to the MacBride Museum of Yukon History.
- One night at Fairmont Vancouver Airport, $250 credit towards dining, and special welcome amenity.
The Vancouver Airport Experience the North Contest begins on November 27, 2017 and ends on Monday January 15th, 2018.
Winners and contest results
A random draw will be conducted to select the winner of the trip to the Yukon from among all the elegible entries received during the contest period.