1. To enter the Schick Battle Plan Contest visit the official website www.mapleleafs.com/schickbattleplan prior to the start of each 2016-17 Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game.
2. Select your 5 game ‘Battle Tactics’ from each of the 5 categories provided that you believe will be most determinative of the outcome of that Game.
3. Fill out all fields of the Contest entry form and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to submit your completed Form. Each Entrant may complete one entry for each regular season Game during the 2016-17 hockey season.
There are up to forty-two game-night prizes available to be won, consisting of a Toronto Maple Leafs prize pack. Each Leafs prize pack will include a Toronto Maple Leafs hoodie, a t-shirt, a hat, a Schick Hydro® 5 Razor Pack with 1 refill, a Hydro® 5 refill pack 12ct and Hydro® socks. The approximate retail value of each Game Night Prize is $215.
There is one grand prize available to be won, consisting of a Toronto Maple Leafs VIP experience for two people. The experience includes:
· Round-trip ground transportation to the Air Canada Centre from one designated pickup location within 80km radius of the Air Canada Centre.
· Two lower bowl seats for the Toronto Maple Leaf game on April 9, 2017.
· Pre-game dinner at Air Canada Club restaurant.
· A meet and greet with Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni pre-game.
· Two crested Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys.
· A behind the scenes tour of Air Canada Centre.
· Access to the post-game press conference.
· Schick Hydro® 5 Razor Pack with 1 refill, Schick Hydro® 5 refill pack, and Hydro® socks.
The Schick Battle Plan Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on Jan 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 6, 2017.
Winners and contest results
Following each Game, each eligible Entrant that selects the five game Tactics that correspond with the five Battle Tactics as selected by the Contest Judge will be entered into a draw to be the Selected Entrant for the Game Night Prize.
For each game that an eligible Entrant selects the same Battle Tactic as the Contest Judge, that entrant will receive one point per correct Battle Tactic towards the Grand Prize. At the end of the Contest Period, the Entrant with the most points accumulated during the Contest Period will be eligible to be awarded the Grand Prize.