Enter the Perrier Rogers Cup Contest for a chance to win one of four VIP experiences or a year’s worth of Perrier.
- This Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their Province or Territory of residence at the time of entry.
- Goto the official page of the contest and enter your name, phone and email. Accept the terms and conditions and submit the online form.
- You can earn an additional entry by tweeting or posting to Facebook a link to the Contest using the #RogersCup (EN) #CoupeRogers (FR).. For Facebook users, you must ensure the post is shared as “Public”, and that you mention @PerrierCA.
- A draw will take place to decide the 4 Grand Prize winners of a trip to Toronto or Montreal and the winners of 20 secondary Prizes consisting of a one years supply of Perrier via product coupons.
There are a total of four grand Prizes available to be won at the outset of this Contest. Each Grand Prize consists of a trip for two to either Toronto or Montreal. Each trip includes:
· A trip for two to Toronto or Montreal.
· Round-trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest to Toronto.
· Three nights accommodation for the Prize Participants in a 4 star or higher hotel in Toronto.
· Transportation to and from all Rogers Cup events will be via a private chauffeur.
· Two tickets to one of the Rogers cup games.
· Access for two to all Perrier VIP lounges at the Rogers Cup events.
· $1000 CDN in spending money.
There is a total of twenty secondary Prizes available to be won at the outset of this Contest. Each Secondary Prize consists of a one years supply of Perrier via product coupons. The approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $520.00 CAD.
The Perrier Rogers Cup Contest starts at 8:00 AM EST on June 1, 2017 and ends at 10:00 PM EST on July 15, 2017.
Winners and contest results
A random draw to award the Grand Prizes and secondary prizes will be held on Tuesday July 18, 2017, at approximately 2:00 PM EST in Mississauga, Ontario from all eligible Contest entries received during the Contest Period.