Ottawa Airport is now offering more non-stop flights to New York with 3 different Airlines: Air Canada, Delta and United Airlines. Right now you can enter the NYCx3 Contest for a chance to win one of three round trips to New York City.
- To enter, visit the page of the contest at yow.ca/en/NY/index.html and fill out the online form by entering your name, email and mentioning your 3 favourite experiences or locations in New York City.
- To enter via Facebook, like the Airport Facebook page, like the post of the contest and comment in that post your 3 favourite experiences or locations in New York City and the hashtag #NYCx3.
- To enter via Twitter, follow the Airport Twitter Account, retweet the post of the contest and comment in that post your 3 favourite experiences or locations in New York City and the hashtag #NYCx3.
- Each person can make one entry using each of three ways to enter the Contest (Facebook, Twitter, and online form), for a total of three entries per person.
- The contest closes on July 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT. The winners will be selected in a random draw from among all elegible entries.
There will be 3 winners of a grand prize, consisting of return, economy class airfare for two from the Ottawa International Airport (YOW) to either the New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or the New Jersey Newark Airport (EWR).
· Winner 1 will get round trip economy class tickets on Delta Air Lines.
· Winner 2 will get round trip economy class tickets on United Airlines.
· Winner 3 will get round trip economy class tickets on Air Canada.
The Ottawa Airport NYCx3 Contest starts on June 19, 2017 and ends on July 23, 2017.
Winners and contest results
Entries from all entry methods will be combined, and three selected entrants will be chosen by a random draw from all eligible Contest entries. The three Prize draws will be held on July 24, 2017 around 10:00 AM EDT.