Enter now the Molson Canadian Make It Canadian Contest to get an opportunity to Win 1 of 250 cooler bags.
This contest is open to residents of Canada who are of legal drinking age in their province or territory of residence.
To get an entry you first have to visit the contest web site located at thecanadiancase.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to create a virtual case by selecting your beer brands of your choice, then share it on Twitter tagging @Molson_Canadian and using #MakeItCanadian or #ÇaBrasseChezNous and one of the following regional hashtags:
• Residents of Alberta: #ABContest
• Residents of British Columbia: #BCContest
• Residents of Manitoba: #MBContest
• Residents of New Brunswick: #NBContest
• Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador: #NLContest
• Residents of Nova Scotia: #NSContest
• Residents of Northwest Territories: #NTContest
• Residents of Nunavut: #NUContest
• Residents of Ontario: #ONContest
• Residents of Prince Edward Island: #PEContest
• Residents of Quebec: #ConcoursQC
• Residents of Saskatchewan: #SKContest
• Residents of Yukon: #YTContest
Contest closes on July 31, 2020 at 12 pm ET. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
There is a total of 250 prizes to be won, each consists of a Make it Canadian Cooler bag valued at $100.
The Molson Canadian Make It Canadian Contest begins on July 1, 2020 and closes on July 31, 2020.
Winners and contest results
The draw will take place on August 3, 2020 at 12 pm ET. Winner will be contacted by direct message or comment on Twitter.