Enter the London Drugs and Lindt contest and you can win a Lindt Chocolate Escape in Switzerland for you and a companion. You will also be able to participate in a chocolate making class at the Lindt Chocolateria in Kilchberg, Switzerland, hosted by Roger Federer.
- This contest is open only to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside.
- To enter, first go to the page of the contest at the following URL: londondrugs.com/LindtSwissEscape.html
- Completely fill the online form with your personal details and agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
- A random electronic drawing will take place to select the winner of the contest
A trip for 2 to Switzerland. Includes:
- Return economy airfare for two people from the major commercial airport in Canada closest to the winner’s residence to Zurich, Switzerland (Trip is currently scheduled for October 2017).
- Standard hotel accommodations for 3 nights (based on double occupancy).
- Winner and his/her guest will be able to participate in a chocolate making class at the Lindt Chocolateria in Kilchberg, Switzerland, hosted by Roger Federer.
- Prize winner will also receive a $200 chocolate gift basket or gift card to use at a Lindt Chocolate Shop in Canada.
The Lindt Contest starts on June 16, 2017 at 9:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on August 20, 2017 at 4:00:00 p.m. PT.
Winners and contest results
A random electronic drawing will take place within 3 business days after the Contest Period in Vancouver, British Columbia. One Entry will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period for the Prize.