The Kraft Hockeyville Contest 2018 has started. Enter for your chance to win an NHL pre-season game for your hockey arena & $250,000 in arena upgrades.
Open to legal residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older.
To nominate your hockey community, go to the official Kraft Hockeyville contest website at krafthockeyville.ca
Select your province and enter your arena name, city or postal code to find the community page for your local ice hockey arena.
Then, follow the instructions to submit your story. By adding a Story Submission to the community page, your Arena will receive 10 rally points.
You can participate and help your Arena by scoring additional rally points by sharing or adding optional content (photographs, videos, or notes).
A panel of judges will determine the 4 finalist arenas (2 per east and west division).
Once announced, the four Finalists will be posted on the official Website and then open for public vote. The most voted hockey community will win the grand prize.
Grand Prize (1 winner):
- $250,000 towards upgrades to the Grand Prize winning Arena.
- The opportunity to host an NHL Pre-Season hockey game that will be played in the Grand Prize winning Arena on a date between September 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018.
- The “Kraft Hockeyville Canada 2018” title and trophy for one year.
Secondary prizes (3 winners):
- $25,000 toward Arena upgrades for each Second Prize winning Arena.
The Kraft Hockeyville Contest 2018 begins on January 1, 2018 and ends on March 31, 2018.
- Submission Phase: From January 1, 2018 to February 11, 2018.
- Judging Phase: From February 12, 2018 to March 16, 2018.
- Voting Phase: From March 30, 2018 to March 31, 2018.
Winners and contest results
A panel of judges will determine the 4 finalist arenas, and the grand prize winner will be determined via voting.