Enter the Kit Kat My Halftime Break Contest for your chance to win a trip to the Super Bowl LIII game in Atlanta, Georgia, USA or one of the weekly prizes consisting of Kit Kat NFL prize packs.
Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their Province or Territory of residence at the time of entry.
Click here to go to the Kit Kat My Halftime Break Contest Page, search for the promotion and follow the instructions by clicking in the social media icon you’d like to enter.
To enter via Facebook:
– Go to the KitKat Canada Facebook page.
– Submit your halftime break in the comments with a photo, video or comment using the hashtag #MyHalftimeBreak.
To enter via Twitter:
– Tweet your halftime break with a photo, video, or text Tweet.
– When posting your tweet use the hashtag #MyHalftimeBreak.
To enter via Instagram:
– Post your halftime break with a photo, video or caption on Instagram.
– Use the hashtag #MyHalftimeBreak when sharing your post.
– Make sure your account is ‘public’.
Contest closes on February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Random draws will be conducted to select the Weekly and Grand Prize winners.
Grand Prize (1 winner): A 3 night, 4 day trip for two people to the Super Bowl LIII game in Atlanta, Georgia, USA from February 1, 2019 to February 4, 2019. Includes:
- Round trip economy class airfare for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2 tickets to an onsite VIP tailgate event in Atlanta.
- 2 tickets to the Super Bowl LIII game.
- $500.00 CAD, paid in US currency, in spending money.
Secondary Prizes (25 winners, one each week during the contest period). A Kit Kat NFL prize pack with notebooks, cups and Kit Kat products.
The Kit Kat My Halftime Break Contest runs from September 1, 2017 to February 23, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
Winners and contest results
A random draw to award the Grand Prize will be held on March 2, 2018 from all elegible entries received during the contest period.
Secondary Prize Draws will be held each week during the contest period.