Enter the “Summer’s Better with Heinz” Contest for a chance to win one of the 3 VIP trips for 4 to a Blue Jays Game at Rogers Centre.
- The contest is open to residents of Canada (except Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority.
- Go to the official page of the Contest at mlb.com by clicking here.
- Completely fill the online form by providing your personal details such as name, address, birthday and phone number. Aggre to the terms and conditions and click the “Submit”
button. There is a limit of one entry per person/email address.
- The contest closes at 4:59 a.m. ET on July 31, 2017. The winners of the prizes will be selected via a random draw from among all the elegible entries.
Grand Prize (3 winners). A VIP trip for 4 to a Blue Jays Game at Rogers Centre. Includes:
• 4 tickets to the Blue Jays game at Rogers Centre on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
• Round-trip economy airfare to Toronto for the winner and 3 guests (Airfare not included where winner resides within 300 km of Rogers Centre).
• 2 nights at a Toronto hotel on September 8, 2017 and September 9, 2017.
• 4 replica Blue Jays jerseys and 4 replica Blue Jays caps.
• CDN $500 (total) cash in spending money.
Secondary Prize (150 winners): 12 Heinz ketchup coupons, each coupon is redeemable for one 1L bottle of Heinz ketchup from any retailer in Canada.
Tertiary Prize (150 winners): a $20 gift card redeemable at Jays Shop retail stores located in Rogers Centre and CF Eaton Centre in Toronto.
The "Summer's Better with Heinz" Contest begins at 11:59 a.m Eastern Time on June 14, 2017 and ends at 4:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2017.
Winners and contest results
A random draw will be held at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET on August 2, 2017 to select the winners among all the elegible entries.