If you would like to win Free Groceries for a Year, enter the Frenchs 2017 contest. You can also win weekly 1 of 2 $500 grocery gift cards from your favourite grocery retailers.
- Go to the site of the contest at frenchsflavour.ca
- Fill the form with your personal details. You will also have to upload a photo or scan of an original dated grocery receipt as proof of payment for the purchase of one French’s Mustard or French’s Ketchup product purchased between May 5 and July 27.
- No purchase option: on a plain piece of paper, legibly handwrite your full name, address, postal code, month and year of birth, e-mail address and daytime telephone number including area code, and indicate how you would celebrate homegrown flavour with French’s, and mail to: French’s Win Free Groceries for a Year Contest, P.O. Box 193, 260 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1N1.
- Entrants have the opportunity to earn one (1) additional bonus entry for including a recipe made with one of French’s Mustards or Ketchups at the time you complete, and submit or mail-in your entry form.
- Weekly and Grand Prize Winners will be selected by a random draw.
3 Grand Prizes, each consisting of free groceries for a year that will be awarded in the form of $7,500 CAD in grocery retailer gift card/s from the grocery retailer of the winner's choice.
24 Weekly Prizes consisting of grocery store gift cards each valued at $500 CAD.
The French's "Win Free Groceries for a Year" 2017 Contest runs from May 5, 2017 to July 27, 2017.
Winners and contest results
On Friday, May 12 and for each subsequent Friday for a total of 12 weeks, two entries will be randomly drawn from amongst all eligible entries received for a total of twenty-four (24) Weekly Prize winners over the contest period.
On August 16, 2017, three Grand Prize Winners will be selected by random draw from amongst all eligible entries received by the contest closing date. Limit of one Grand Prize per person.