Foodism and Amy’s Kitchen have teamed up for a new contest in which you can be the lucky winner of a trip for two to San Francisco that includes a food-lover’s itinerary designed by the team at Amy’s Kitchen. The trip is valued at $6,000.
Contest is open to legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec.
To enter, click here to go to the contest page.
Answer the multiple-choice question: How many prepared meals does Amy’s Kitchen offer? and fill the form with your first name, last name and email.
Contest ends on October 3, 2017. Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected using a random drawing from among all the entrants who answer the question correctly.
A trip for two to San Francisco, California. Includes:
- Coach-class air travel for the winner and guest.
- Hotel accommodations for three nights.
- Transportation to and from the destination airport
- $500.00 CAD per day (a total of $1,500 CAD for the winner) for exploring the city.
- A specially curated food-lover's itinerary designed by the team at Amy's Kitchen.
The Foodism Amy's Kitchen Contest starts on August 16, 2017 and ends on October 3, 2017.
Winners and contest results
Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected using a random drawing on Monday, October 2, 2017. Winner will be notified on or before Friday, October 6, 2017 by 11:59 PM PDT via email.