Fifty Shades Freed will be released in theatres on February 9, 2018. To celebrate the occasion, Tourism Vancouver has announced the Fifty Shades of Romance in Vancouver Contest, in which you can win a trip for two to Vancouver including several romantic activities.
Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 19 years of age or older at the time of entry.
To enter, go to the official Fifty Shades of Romance in Vancouver contest website here: tourismvancouver.com/shades/
Fill out the entry form at the bottom of the page and submit the form to get one entry.
Contest closes on February 13, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT. Winner of the trip to Vancouver will be selected in a random drawing of all entries received.
Grand Prize (1 winner): A romantic trip to Vancouver for two. Includes:
- Three-night stay at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
- Two tickets to Vancouver Food Tour’s Gastown Tasting Tour.
- Date night for two at The Emerald Supper Club.
- Brunch for two at L’Abattoir.
- Two tickets to Vancouver TheatreSports League on Granville Island.
- Two tickets to a Fans of Vancouver film tour.
The Fifty Shades of Romance in Vancouver Contest begins on February 5, 2018 and ends on February 13, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT.
Winners and contest results
On or about March 3, 2018 the winner will be selected in a random drawing of all entries received.