Canada.com has announced today yet another contest. This time, you can win a trip for two to London to see Kesha live at London’s Electric Brixton on Novermber 14, 2017.
Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority.
Go to the contest page here: canada.com/contests/kesha2017/contest.html
Fill out the contest form with all the requested personal information (such as name, email, address, phone, etmail, etc). After submitting the form you will receive one entry.
Contest closes on October 25, 2017. Winner will be chosen by random draw from among all the elegible entries.
Grand Prize: A trip for two to London to see Kesha live at London's Electric Brixton on Novermber 14, 2017. Includes:
- Round-trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and one guest to London, England.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at a hotel in London, England.
- 2 reserved admission tickets to the Kesha performance taking place on November 14, 2017 at the Electric Brixton in, London, England.
- 1 vinyl copy of the new Kesha album, RAINBOW.
- $500 dollars spending money.
The Canada.com Kesha Contest begins on October 3, 2017 and ends on October 25, 2017.
Winners and contest results
On October 25, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario, one entrant will be selected as the Grand Prize Winner by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Potential winner will be contacted by email or phone.