Cabela’s has teamed up with Frontiers North Adventures and Via Rail and they are giving away a trip to Churchill Manitoba.
- The contest is open to residents of Canada (except Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority.
- Visit the page of the contest at cabelas.ca/pages/churchillcontest
- Completely fill the online form with your personal details (name, address and date of birth) and submit the form.
- You may obtain additional Contest entries online if you use the “Share” option found within the Contest application (each time you share the contest you will receive an additional entry, up to to a maximum of 5 entries).
- Alternatively, print your full name, mailing address, and phone number or email address onto an entry ballot and place in the draw bin located at participating Cabela’s Canada retail locations.
- A random draw will take place to select the winner of the contest.
One winner will be awarded one trip for two to take part in Frontiers North Adventures’ Churchill Town & Tundra Enthusiast. Includes:
- Pre- and post-night accommodation in Winnipeg
- Churchill accommodations
- Round-trip airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill
- Churchill & area tour
- Parks Canada & Itsanitaq Museum visit
- Dog sledding excursion
- Cultural presentation
- 2 full-day Tundra Buggy excursions
- All meals
- Frontiers North Interpretive Guide
- VIA Rail will provide roundtrip transportation to/from Winnipeg, Manitoba for two guests, from any VIA Rail station in Canada, on The Canadian.
Cabela's 2017 Contest runs from June 22, 2017 to July 31, 2017.
Winners and contest results
A random draw will be held on August 15, 2017 to select the winner among all the elegible entries.