Enter the Medal Mania 2018 contest from Cadbury, Oreo and Ritz for your chance to win prizes each time Team Canada wins medals. Prizes include Team Canada merchandise, Samsung tablets, Panasonic HD LED TVs and even a Grand Prize consisting of a trip to Tokyo to the 2020 Olympic Games.
Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
To enter, go to the official Medal Mania Contest website at medalmania.ca and register to get your first entry.
Once your Account has been activated, follow the instructions on the Website to upload receipts that include participating products. Each eligible product purchased will count as one entry.
The secondary prizes will depend on the number of medals Team Canada wins and the prize draws will take place each time Team Canada wins a medal. Secondary and Grand Prize winners will be chosen by random draw from among all the elegible entries received.
Grand Prize (1 winner): a trip for one winner and one guest to Tokyo, Japan to the 2020 Olympic Games. Includes:
- round trip, economy class air travel to Tokyo, Japan.
- 4 nights standard hotel accommodation in Tokyo.
- $1,650 CDN spending money for the winner.
- admission for 2 to a minimum of 3 2020 Olympic events.
Premium secondary prizes (Every 5th medal, maximum 6):
- $250 cash + Free Sponsor Product coupon
- Panasonic 40" Full HD LED TV TC40DS60 + Free Sponsor Product coupon.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 + Free Sponsor Product Coupon.
Standard secondary prizes (All other medals, maximum 24):
- HBC Official Canadian Olympic Team Collection Adult Red Mittens + Free Sponsor Product coupon.
- HBC Official Canadian Olympic Team Collection Adult Family Tuque + Free Sponsor Product coupon.
The Medal Mania Contest runs from December 31, 2017 to February 25, 2018 at 9:00 AM ET.
Winners and contest results
Secondary Prizes: whenever Canada wins a medal a random draw will take place from among all validated entries received.
Grand Prize: A random draw will be made on February 28, 2018 to select the potential grand prize winner.